Friday, February 28, 2014

Flashback Friday: Missing my College Boy

I am counting the days until my college boy comes home for a visit. 
Photo taken in February 2004 in Monterey, CA. Erik was in 4th grade and  had to choose a California Mission to do a report on. School was out for a week in February so we were on a mission to see as many of the Missions as possible. He chose a kind of obscure Mission that was close to Monterey so he was able to gather some first hand knowledge about the Mission as well as squeezing in a trip to Monterey Bay Aquarium and Disneyland :)

Have a fun weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. Aww!! Hate how the grow up on us:( good share! And what a smart kid, to get the extra side trips in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I can't wait to see Julia next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo Gina, he will be back home before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be hard having him away :( Can you please explain what a Californian Mission is? Is that a silly question!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do know the feeling! All 3 of mine are going on Mission trips with their colleges for spring break. 1 to Guatemala, 1 to NY and 1 to Ft Lauderdale. I am excited for them but oh how I miss them! Enjoy your reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the days fly by til he's home again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! :) Great picture from your family photo-album!
    Have a nice Sunday! Jola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fantastic FF pic G! And love how he managed to work in the side trips! Hope you've been having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete